It is a great pleasure to inform you that the Call for papers for the first issue of the Journal Adult Educationin 2021 is now open! We take this opportunity to invite you to contribute to this issue. In 2021, the Journal Adult Education marks two decades of continuous publication as the only andragogical journal in Bosnia and Herzegovina and one of several publications of this profile in the region of Southeastern Europe.
We welcome scientific, professional, and review papers, as well as reviews of books or scientific-professional events. The published articles treat a wide range of adult learning and education topics and other areas integrative with andragogical work.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- psychological processes and well-being in adulthood
- different literacies in adulthood
- professional development and employability
- learning and education in various contexts (e.g. family, community, cultural and social institutions)
- education for active citizenship and political participation
- university education
- learning and education in the third age
- education and social changes (digital transformation of society, migration, pandemic)
The Journal Adult Education is indexed in the EBSCO database and is included in the CEEOL (Central and Eastern Online Library). Please find the Instructions to the authors via web site: https://ccu.bkc.ba/. All papers undergo a double-blind review process. Authors are requested to send their contributions to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than
June 1, 2021 EXTENDED DEADLINE until June 30, 2021.
Please feel free to share this Call with your colleagues.
With best regards, Editorial Board of the Journal Adult Education